• Call Center 240 40 04
  • Emergency 114

News

this-is-a-fish-story-though-it-really-took-place-r

This is a fish story, though it really took place recently at Akhaldaba street, in Tbilisi

From this  rubber pipe, you see on photo, gas was leaking and private house, in which tenants lived was survived from explosion.

One of the tenants, who moved to another place to live, uninstalled gas-stove and took it with him. He left rubber pipe of the gas in an open state.

Tbilisi Emergency Service was informed about gas smell from the side of neighbors, by operativeness of 114 group and careful neighbors the house was survived from explosion.

Do not pose a threat to your neighbors, do not become murderers.