In Isani, at Kvareli Street, the children were alone in an apartment where gas was leaking. Thanks to an attentive neighbor and due to prompt action of Rapid Response Service, both the children and the neighbors who were alone at home survived the great tragedy.
As soon as the neighbor smelled gas in the lobby, he called 114 Rapid Response Service number.
"There is a smell of gas in the lobby" - the call came from Isani district, Kvareli Street. The Rapid Response Service arrived at the scene soon after. The whole lobby was inspected. A special laser device detected a high concentration of gas in one of the apartments on the first floor.
Only children were found in the apartment. The stove valve was open, from where the gas was leaking. The inspection also revealed that the gas stove itself was damaged and the gas was leaking when it was locked. The gas pipeline was artisanal installed. In nutshell, boys from 114 Rapid Response Service found almost all the dangerous violations that would cause an explosion in all cases.
The apartment was ventilated and gas was blocked. The childrens parents also came soon. They got a warning about safe gas consumption and were instructed.
On behalf of the company, we thank an attentive neighbor for his high civic responsibility. If he had not called Tbilisi Energy Rapid Response Number 114 in time, everything would have ended in tragedy.
Do not leave gas appliances unattended. Do not risk the lives of your own family members and neighbors.
The subscriber is responsible for the safe consumption of gas. Tbilisi Energy inspects the security of the gas circuit in your home for free at any time.