Other news


Water was put into the gas pipes.

Yet another story of negligence, which left 32 customers without gas on this chilly night.

In Gldani, the residents of the 5th building of the third micro-district were left without gas on a cold night. The reason is the negligence of their neighbor, who accidentally, or thanks to an unprofessional craftsman, incorrectly installed a water heater and let water into the gas system of the entire building. Residents of the building will have to be without gas until tomorrow, as water must be completely drained from the gas pipes of the building before switching on.

Do not entrust the installation of water heaters and gas heaters to non-professionals. This is dangerous.